Bachelor of Applied Science
The Bachelor of Applied Science degree program provides opportunities for individuals who have completed approved Associate of Applied Science degree programs. The degree provides additional educational preparation to strengthen students' planned or previous training and improve career advancement opportunities.
See additional program information. (Adobe Acrobat required)
Special Degree Requirements
Requirements come in two categories:
- (1) completion of an A.A.S. degree approved by the Montana Board of Regents with a 2.50 grade average, and
- (2) completion of a planned program of academic course work that is officially approved by the student's Bachelor of Applied Science Committee.
The student degree plan committee will include at least two faculty members, one from an appropriate baccalaureate program academic discipline and the BAS Advisor.
For all approved A.A.S. programs students are allowed 50 lower-division credits to apply toward the B.A.S. degree.
- Successful completion of an approved Associate of Applied Science program and successful completion of which 39 credits must be in courses numbered 300 and above and approved degree plan.
- Includes an area of concentration as approved by the degree plan committee.
- Meets all other required degree requirements for a Baccalaureate degree from The University of Montana
- Lynn Stocking - Advisor
- Enrollment Services / Admissions Office
Phone: 406-243-7882 / 800-542-6882