The mission of the Business Technology Department of The University of Montana-Missoula Missoula College is to collaborate with local and regional business and industry to prepare graduates to compete in and contribute to a dynamic global society.
- Attract and retain skilled faculty who teach from professional experiences as well as theoretical bases.
- Utilize diverse instructional methodologies which reflect current and emerging business practices.
- Foster community and university service, professional development, and scholarly endeavors.
- Provide market-driven programs which actively engage students in the learning process.
- Deliver curricula which integrate experiential technical education with ethical awareness; verbal, interpersonal, and written communication; quantitative and analytical processes; professionalism; and teambuilding.
- Empower students to adapt to an ever-changing world and embrace lifelong learning.
See additional program information. (Adobe Acrobat required)
- Enrollment Services / Admissions Office
Phone: 406-243-7882 / 800-542-6882